How will Agenda 21 Affect You?
Margie Langston will be leading the meeting Thursday, July 24th.
The meeting will deal with AGENDA 21, the goals and intentions of the United Nations produced document and its implementation within the United States and upstate South Carolina.
We will hear how communities like Spartanburg are pushing back against this enemy of private property rights.
Our speaker will be
Paul Corbeil, running in the June Primary for Oconee County Council Seat 1.
State Superintendent of School Sheri Few’s spokesman: Johnnelle Raines
Were We EVER a Christian Nation? Is It Even An Important Issue?
Join Us at the Gignilliat Center and enter the discussion. We will spark things off with David Barton’s provocative video “America’s Godly Heritage.” Do we have our history right?
And does what happened over 200 years ago matter today anyway??
See you at the meeting: 6:30 to 8:30 PM
THE LEGISLATURE IS IN SESSION! What mischief will ensue?
‘Praemonitus, Praemunitus’ or ‘Forewarned is Forearmed.’
Since advanced knowledge gives the advantage
Come to this Thursday’s meeting
~Receive a Legislative update!
~Also hear Lee Bright – Candidate for US Senate!
December 19th We will have some exciting guests speaking !
Join us at the Gignilliat Center from 6:30 -8:30 pm!
LOSE LINDSEY CAMPAIGN
Diane Hardy(Greenville Tea Party)
S. C. CANDIDATES FOR U. S. SENATE
- Richard Cash
- Bill Connor
We the People-Seneca Tea Party
Thursday, November 21, 2013 Meeting at Gignilliat Center 6:30-8:30 PM
Thought for the day: “It is difficult to re-educate people who have been brought up on nationalism to the idea of relinquishing part of their sovereignty to a supra-national body.” Bilderberg Group founder, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands
- Call meeting to order-Randy Simpson
- Prayer for God’s blessing and guidance–Tom Sitton
- Pledge of Allegiance-Led by Randy Simpson
- Recognize first time attendees & Leaders in other Tea Party Organizations-Randy
- Immigration-Margie Langston
- Oconee County Council-Larry Linsin
- Group discussion of Obamacare-Randy Simpson and audience
- Lose Lindsey signs-Jeff Mattox
- Video “The Silencing of God”
- Attendance roll-Randy
- Future meetings, starting in January 2014 will be on the 4th Thursday of each month.
- December 2013 Meeting: Dec 19th at 6:30-8:30 PM. The meeting will be at Gignilliat Center, 621 N. Townville St., Seneca, SC